Posts goin’ up on a Tuesday.
Choosing what articles to read or videos to watch online can be as hard as deciding what to order at a new restaurant. Everything looks and sounds so good but you want the make the right choice. So rather than scouring the internet piece-by-piece, Hustle and Grind is putting together a weekly amuse bouche (sounds fancy) of what we think are must-read articles to catch you up on all there is in the world of Hustle. Read them all, Spreed them all or just look at the titles and get the gist.
- Our most popular link of the week from new contributor Stefanie MacDonald on her company, Halifax Paper Hearts and how she turned her Hobby into a Thriving Business in just 6 months.
- Tim Ferris on how he built a number 1 podcast with over 60 million downloads. (Step 1: be Tim Ferriss)
- If you are thinking about getting into the game or just starting your entrepreneurial journey, Hustle and Grind’s own Ross Simmonds has your back with the 3 Things Every New Entrepreneur Needs to Know
- Want the MBA education without the price tag? Check out Wharton’s online program.
- Entrepreneur has an article on everything you need to know (the good, the bad and the ugly) about April’s real MVP, Elon Musk
- Feeling Stressed? Maybe it’s just a one-time thing or maybe it’s a bigger issue, to help find out check out Hubspot’s great infographic to figure out where you fit on the scale
- Tony Robbins on how to take control of your life: Take control of Your Finances
- Procrastinators rejoice (or mourn?) Get Response has a solution to kick the habit
- Hustle and Grind contributor Nicolas Cole with How to Improve Yourself in One Day
- As a saying goes, if all you ever did was all you’ve ever done. Then all you’ll ever get is all you ever got. That’s why Business Insider has 8 lifestyle changes you can make to earn more money.
- Think it’s time for a career change? we’ve covered all the excuses people make to stay at their job before, now you can check out Cracked for 7 Ways to Know It’s Time to Break up With Your Job.
- Are you an early bird who gets the worm or are you a night owl? Do you wonder why those time analogies are both aviary? Well Gary Vanyerchuk can help you with the first to as he posits There’s no Right (or wrong) Time to Hustle
- If you struggle with finding your purpose, or constantly feel a twinge of uncertainty in your life, the bad news is there’s not much you can do about it. The good news, we’re all in the same boat as Leo Babuta writes for Prsuit.
- A longer read, but if you want to know how not to roll out 120+ retail stores in a new country, Target can show you how.
If you’re tired after all of that, check out our Hustle Blend to keep you alert for all your reading.
The (definitely NSFW) video of the week comes from Elon Musk’s deleted tweet, celebrating SpaceX’s successful landing of a rocket on a drone. Personally, we think it’s rather fitting.
Have suggestions or an article you’d love to see on the Hustle Links of the Week? Don’t just sit there, let us know! We’re far from perfect, we try to read everything we can but we miss things from time to time and it’s why we need your help. So if there’s something you’ve written, read or saw Tweeted only to open and find the article a tad too long for your morning commute, don’t bookmark it, write to us! We love stuff like that, firstname.lastname@example.org.