Death Before Decaf mug available at our shop!
Who here has worked a late night? How about an overnighter? I know 100% I have multiple times. There’s something about working by lamplight that just gets you focused and puts you in work mode. Grabbing that midnight brew and working until your eyes blur over from focusing on something for so long, telling off the 9-5 mindset and just getting stuff done.
Now, who here is guilty of taking a photo of yourself or your set-up and posting about it? Don’t lie, everyone has done a minimum of one on some social media platform. There’s a feeling of pride associated with showing off your late night work ethic. There’s nothing to be ashamed of.
After all, if you don’t post the various stages of your late night endeavor, did you even stay up?
The only issue with posting those nighttime photos is coming up with a quirky and catchy caption when your brain doesn’t understand the difference between to, too, and two.
The great thing about taking late night hustle photos is there is no right photo. No argument on the perfect lighting cause lamp lighting is usually amazing. Poses can range from reflective to ridiculous.
And for the range of photos you can take while the moon is out, you need a range of captions.
So, here’s a list of inspirational, interesting, and funny IG captions you can use in your next obligatory moonlight shadow post:
Photo by Denys Nevozhai via Unsplash
- 4 am knows all my secrets – Poppy Z. Brite
- I always seem to come alive after midnight. I feel like the world is mine – Unknown
- No one looks back on their life and remembers the nights they had plenty of sleep – Unknown
- Stay an extra hour in the office and no one cares. Arrive 9:05 and everyone loses their minds – Unknown
- 2 AM’s were made for poets. Lovers/writers. Visionaries. Photographers. Painters. Overthinkers.
- Silent thinkers. Silent seekers. These are my favorite hours – Unknown
- Sleep is for the weak – Unknown
- Happiness is a cup of coffee while working through the night – Unknown
- I am a daydreamer and a night thinker – Unknown
- I stay up late every night and realize it’s a bad idea every morning – Unknown
- I’m looking for a moisturizer that hides the fact that I’ve been tired since 2010 – Unknown
- Late nights, deep thoughts, good music – Unknown
- Peaceful moments in ungodly hours are heavenly – Unknown
- A day without sunshine is like, you know, night – Steve Martin
- My nights are for overthinking, my mornings are for oversleeping – Unknown
- Somewhere there’s someone planning a night out and someone planning an empire – Unknown
- If I was meant to be controlled I would have come with a remote – Unknown
- The world is full of guys, be a man (yourself) – Unknown
- I live for the nights that I can’t remember with the people that I won’t forget – Drake
- For every dark night, there’s a brighter day – Tupac Shakur
- But my personality lit – Unknown
- Mentally on the beach – Unknown
- We look up at the same stars and see such different things – George R.R. Martin
- Last name ever, first name greatest – Drake
- How can the sky be the limit is there’s footprints on the moon – Logic
- Imma be what I set out to be, without a doubt, undoubtedly – Eminem
- Dope days, chill nights, good company & mellow vibes – Unknown
Have you signed up for our newsletter yet? It’s full of great tips for productivity, entrepreneurship, exclusive resources, and more!
Sign up here.